Seoul Searcher

##################################################### #####################################################

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Friends

Noticing that I have not posted any article for nearly two months, you may have wondered what had happened to me. I bet some of you might have wondered if I was seriously ill or even dead--or if something had happened to my family. Well, nothing of the kind happened, although I must admit I have been running out of steam of late. During the long absence from this blog, I made a trip to my native South Korea. I then visited Hawaii for a week on my way back.

The world, needless to say, still remains a fascinating place with lots of interesting and strange, even absurd, events taking place every day, and I have felt the urge to express my two cents worth. But I was too busy with family and friends to sit down in front of a computer and write down what I saw and share my thoughts with you.

Anyway, I am now back in the saddle, in a manner of speaking, and trying to adjust my life to my old routine, posting an article from time to time in the hope that you will continue to visit this site as you have done in the past.

In closing, I would also like to extend season's greerings to all my friends.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Joh,

    I came to your blog almost everyday since your previous post, and admittedly, I was a little worried about your absense.

    I'm very glad to see that you're back!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also.

    새해복 많이 받으세요!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back. I hope you enjoyed your trip back to Korea and Hawaii. I look forward to your continued postings. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was indeed thinking the worst, but very glad to see that you were just enjoying a little vacation time. Looking forward to your new post. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me